Mar 19, 2014

The Coconut & Lime Nightlight



Hello there beautiful people :) ,
For this next post I've decided to let you all in on a little hidden secret of mine. I discovered this store when I first relocated to the beach. The first time I walked in was just as enchanting as walking in there today, or tomorrow, or any other day of the year. It has got to be the cutest (and my favorite) store in the area. Not only are all the clothes are made on premises, but most of the little unique decorative things and jewelry are made locally as well. The entire store has such an organic, natural, light, breezy feel to it and I love it to pieces.
This post however, is about a candle.
My favorite one of them all. It's even shaped like a bottom heavy science flask, or a conical flask, how quirky is that!






It's coconut and lime infused and it is probably the most divine scent I have ever come across. This candle is exactly like the packaging says, it truly smells like coconut and lime and just all round goodness! :)
All of the candles from Mookah Studios are beautifully handmade in Melbourne, the city of fashion and all things fabulous, and are also 100% soy based which means that they burn longer and are a trillion times better for our environment than paraffin wax. ♥ 


 XOXO,
Renee

Instagram