May 16, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Renee Alexis!


Happy 1st Blogiversay! 
Wow, an entire year has past since the creation of my little blog. Wow.
Today, on the 16th of May (ooo the date sounds nice too!) 'Renee Alexis' celebrates it's first birthday :)

My initial purpose for my little blog, was to have a place to jot down any thoughts on absolutely any subject and that it would be a little bit of an escape. Over 12 months, it's had a couple of name changes, theme alterations and you guys have all joined the family ! Which I am forever grateful for :)

Today 'Renee Alexis' is my pride and joy, practically my baby. Through its growth I've discovered the needs of this child, so far they've been:
~passion
~nurturing
~organisation 
~& love
But I've also realized that there is no right or wrong way to blog, which is such a positive part of it all.

And getting the right balance takes practice like anything else in life. 


Time truly does fly when you're enjoying yourself. This little corner of the internet has proved that to me countless times .

Although the purpose hasn't changed, I feel as though blogging has become more meaningful to me since other people are actually interested in what I write. And I can promise you all it's such an amazing feeling.
I love my blog immensely, and it's readers just as much. I never expected to find myself in such a supportive community of incredibly bright, talented women and I am absolutely thrilled to be involved in such a great space.You guys seriously mean the world to me.


Cheers to one year, and may there be many more exciting ones ahead.
Love, Renee.

Instagram