Sep 19, 2014 Phillip Island, Australia

Simple Mango, Almond & Honey Smoothie ♥

A Sweet Treat.
Hey guys, hope your week has been a fantastic one.
This afternoon/evening/whatever time it is in your location I am sharing with you my all time breakfast smoothie. It's time to ditch the Berocca my friends, your early morning pick up has just arrived. This has been a great addiction for three weeks now so I figured it was about time I share it with you all. If you're a mango-loving-freak like myself I can guarantee you will adore this 5 minute quickie. Bonus points for making one for that someone special in your life too while you're at it, they'll love you for it. Oh, and it's relatively healthy as well – so guilt be gone!
What's Needed.
«« 1 Mango or a handful of frozen mango chunks
««400mL milk
«« 1/2 cup of natural yoghurt
««2 tbsp almond meal
«« 1 tbsp of honey
««Ice cubes
How To Do It.
Peel and chop mango (or just grab a bunch of frozen mango bits) and place in a blender with milk, yoghurt, almond meal, honey and a few ice cubes.

Blend until smooth. Divide between 2 glasses.


This honestly is the simplest blog post i've ever written but hey, it tastes too good to keep to myself :)
xo,
Renée

Instagram