May 8, 2015

Dear Diary..

The: Oh hey, I'm Renée, Not Quite Sure If You Remember Me? Situation. 
Why hello there, and I cannot believe it's happened again. I am so very sorry for my lack of blog and social media presence, it's been an insane amount of time since there's been a proper post up from mwa. Geez, an embarrassing length of time, really. And I pinky swear that R.A was not forgotten, every instance I had time to write a little something, I was either inundated with homework the particular night I was planning on writing or at work, grr. How've you all been, I can't believe Easter has come and gone already, what even..? 
Here's what's been going on between thirty nine days ago and now..
//The boring happenings- Tests, tests and more assignments with some follow up tests. The one thing that these life sucking things are not is fun. Imagine if they were, just imagine! My correspondant subject of Vis-Comm (or Visual Communication if you prefer) also has me run off my feet with tasks every. single. day. One perk, however (I agree, I was shocked there was a good side to this as well, haha) is that I'm learning how to find my feet in the complexities of photoshop as a result because the class is run through the program. Although I am learning how to manipulate pictures and what not, I still am projecting a "organic photography" idea toward R.A, simply because that is what I personally enjoy flicking through; untouched, organic photos. And I want my blog to also be a reflection of this.
//The slightly exciting happenings- My baby sister turned thirteen. I don't know how on Earth she grew up so quickly, but it happened. The entire family is still trying to get their heads around the fact that the youngest child of them all is in high school and officially a member of the teenager club. 
//The ultimate happenings- I saw The Script in Melbourne on the 29th of April and holy guacamole, it was much better than I was expecting. To be quite honest those expectations were purely guess-timates because it was my first live show/concert. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was suchhhh a blast and I was in great company the entire night which really had a huge impact. I got home at 2am and had to get up bright eyed and bushy tailed the next day for school again, but it was well, well worth it.
//Personal happenings- After having an extremely friendly talk on the matter earlier this week, "Bae" and I are no longer an item. We both agreed that things were rather strange as we've only really ever known each other as close friends, so being in an actual relationship seemed a bit silly. The both of us are much, much happier as friends and everything is back to its gleeful self.

What have you guys been up to? Hopefully your Easter was gorgeous time filled to the brim with family and loved ones :)
xo,
Renée


Instagram